Paper Submitting Process
- Submitting the paper to Congress Application System
- Sending the paper to the referees
- Informing the author who submitting the paper in case of accepting his paper by referees
- Evaluation is done by two judges according to blind arbitration system
- Payment of participation fees (participation and accommodation)
- Sending letter of acceptance to the author(s)
Paper Presenting Rules
- Attendees should only present their paper at the place and date given in congress programme
- Attendees should be ready at least 15 minutes before the start of the session
- In case the paper is not presented by the author, it will be not published in the abstract/proceeding book
- Congress attendance certificate will be given to the author, after presenting the paper.
- Attendees who registered to the congress submit only 2 papers
- A badge, congress bag and other gifts will be given to attendees who submit oral presentation at the congress.
- Those who want to attend to the congress as an audience should pay register fee.